ISC Paris Global Programs’ MBA in International Business offers an outstanding academic and professional curriculum that provides students with a dual skill set in management and business development.
Strengths of the MBA by ISC Global Programs
- Two international accreditations: AACSB and AMBA
A prestigious program with a China campus since 2017
A team of top-notch research professors and expert professional instructors, acknowledged by their French and international peers
An original instructional approach (Action Learning) that combines academic content and hands-on learning (mission, Business Games)
- Part-time programs meeting on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, which allows students to continue working
Small class sizes to foster interpersonal interaction
An ideal location on our Paris campus
Taught completely in English
Clear instructional objectives
The MBA International Business Manager program trains responsible managers who know how to develop a strategic vision, share it with others, and implement it in an international, intercultural, complex, and ever-evolving environment.
“An MBA program is a smart choice for anyone who wants to boost or restart their career, or change careers. Students quickly learn new concepts that improve their management skills and capabilities. This program is also a chance to become more familiar with how corporations work, through our courses taught by professors and working professionals. This program is recognized worldwide, because of ISC Paris’ industry-leading international accreditations.”
Charles Berger, ISC Paris MBA program director
MBA Webinar November 19, 2020
If you have any questions about the International Business MBA program, the Program Director Charles Berger will answer all your questions during a dedicated webinar on Thursday, November 19, 2020 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm!
The International Business MBA is a 24-month program divided into:
- Two semesters of coursework
One semester of corporate work experience
One semester to write your professional thesis
500 hours of in-person courses, in a module format:
Information Systems and Data Management
Sustainable, ethical, and responsible development
50 hours of online courses, with access to Harvard Publishing: courses and knowledge assessment in finance, management and advanced Excel.
- Business Game: Blue Ocean: a business immersion game for students, who have three days to solve the business case given to them.
Corporate site visits and educational trips
Pre-requisites and admissions requirements
The MBA is intended for students who have at least three years of professional work experience, and at least one of the following:
- A university diploma from a three to five-year program (Bac+3 through Bac+5 in the French system) or the equivalent in another system
An engineering school degree
A business school degree
A medical, pharmacy, architecture (etc.) school degree
Applications are evaluated throughout the year, until the available places are filled.
Next MBA start date: january 2021
Three-step admissions process:
- 1/ Apply via our online portal
2/ The ISC Paris Global Programs admissions committee reviews the applications, and determines which students are a good fit for the program
3/ Selected applications move to the interview phase (may be done over Skype for candidates outside France) before a jury. Interviews assess the applicant’s personality, motivation, potential for success and suitability for the MBA program. Applicants also take an English proficiency test. This can take the form of an interview or an approved test, or proof of a university diploma from a program taught in English.
Tuition and financial aid
- Students who hold European Union citizenship
- 16,000 euros
- Students who do not hold European Union citizenship
- 18,500 euros
To finance your education, you may be eligible for a number of options depending on your employment status and your personal situation. The information below is provided for informational purposes only. Please contact the funding organization directly, for more information about the funding to which you are entitled and how to access it.
If you are employed
– Skill development plan
– This plan includes all training activities related to the company’s employee management plan. It may also include skill and experience assessments, or programs to promote literacy.
For more information : https://www.service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/F11267
Personal Educational Account (French: CPF, Compte Personnel de Formation)
A CPF gives you the right to be absent from work to participate in an educational program. To access this, you as the employee must fulfill certain requirements and must submit a request to your employer using a specific procedure.
For more information: https://www.service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/F10705
If you are applying for jobs
– Individual Educational Leave (French: CIF, congé individuel de formation)
– A CIF gives you the right to be absent from work to participate in an educational program. To access this, you, as an employee or former employee with a fixed-term employment contract (French : CDD) must fulfill certain requirements and must submit a request to your employer using a specific procedure.
For more information: https://www.cci.fr/web/la-formation-continue/la-reglementation/-/article/Le+cong%C3%A9+individuel+de+formation/le-conge-individuel-de-formation
If you plan to fund your studies yourself
The ISC Paris has negotiated preferred loan terms with the Caisse d’Epargne Levallois-Louise Michel.
– Magali Poyeau: +33 (0)1 71 09 61 16
– Email: email@example.com