Funding your education is a deciding factor in your career.
We have many options to help you fund your education as affordably as possible.
In addition to resources provided by the French government, the ISC Paris Group has a longstanding policy of diversity and openness, exemplified by the work/study options in all of our diploma programs, along with merit scholarships, payment plans, and flexible schedules.
French government higher education scholarships
To receive these scholarship, your family must fulfill conditions set by the French Ministry of National Education. You may apply online, before April of each year, via your region’s CROUS office.
General scholarship requirements
For detailed information, go to your region’s CROUS website: www.etudiant.gouv.fr
- You must be under 28 years old on September 1 of the first academic year in which you apply.
You must hold a French baccalauréat or an equivalent diploma.
You must be a French citizen or have resided in France for at least two years, and you must be a legal tax dependent of your parent or legal guardian who has also lived in France for at least two years.
You must be enrolled in an undergraduate program in a public or private higher education institution, in a program that is authorized to enroll scholarship students.
In most cases, your family’s taxable income is taken into account, along with any income earned outside France. For the 2020-2021 academic year, 2019 income statements are used.
You can do a sample calculation of the scholarship that you may be entitled to, at:
ISC Paris Group scholarships
The ISC Paris Group promotes the integration of international students who, through their academic background, their professional project and their values, can best benefit from receiving a merit scholarship
To be eligible for this merit scholarship for the 2020/2021 school year, the following conditions must be met:
– You are a candidate of foreign nationality and you have been residing abroad for at least 6 months
– You have distinguished yourself with: a very original professional project with values, a complex project, excellent academic results, a remarkable professional career
– You are a candidate on the following programs for the start of the September 2020 academic year: Bachelor, Master Grande Ecole, MSc, MBA
– You have finalized your application before July 3, 2020
– You have paid your tuition deposit within 3 weeks of admission and no later than July 15, 2020
ISC Paris Scholarships
Each year, nearly 12% of students receive ISC Paris scholarships based on social and academic criteria, and on participation in promoting Student Enterprises and participating in them. Scholarships vary from 200 to 1,500 euros.
Academic excellence scholarships
Each year, the ISC Paris Group funds approximately 10 scholarships for particularly deserving students. The total amount is divided among students with excellent grades, and who are highly engaged in Student Enterprise associations. Each scholarship is worth up to 6,000 euros, and funds a portion of the student’s studies.